- We see food as an important component of understanding an unfamiliar culture and, in turn, understanding self.
- We offer both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, based on a participant’s food norms and preferences.
- Breakfast: We normally provide continental breakfast including bread, jam, eggs, cereals, fruits, and milk.
- Lunch: We provide brownbag lunch for most days to gain time and not to break the sight-seeing schedule. Each bag contains a sandwich (vegetarian or non-vegetarian based on pre-stated preference), juice, cookies and fruits.
- Snacks: We provide nuts, energy bars or cakes for late-afternoon snacks.
- Dinner: We normally organize dinners at special restaurants, where participants can experience local dining culture, with plenty of options for different dietary needs.
- Safe drinking water is provided at all times.
- If any of your students has very specific food needs, or is allergic to any food, it is extremely critical that you inform us during the registration, to enable us to take care of your student better.